Section 5 (LIBRARY/VIDEO CLUB)
1. Active members of Oklahoma Malayalee Association only area eligible for library membership
2. If for any reason, an active member loses OMA membership, it will result in losing library membership until OMA membership is reinstated.
3. A separate application has to be submitted for library membership
4. Membership fees for library shall be as follows
a. Yearly membership $12.00
b. Life membership $25.00
5. A membership card shall be issued for use of members.
6. Maximum of two books shall be issued at one time for duration not to exceed thirty days.
7. A late fee, 10 cents a day per book held more than thirty days, will be charged.
8. In addition to cost of the book, $5.00 will be charged to an issued member for lost or damaged book.
9. Reference books are to be kept in library at all times and cannot be checked out.
10. Responsibility of the library shall be entrusted to a three member subcommittee with an OMA executive member as convener.
B. Video Club Regulations
1. Membership in video club is free to all active members of Oklahoma Malayalee Association.
2. Patrons are allowed to rent video cassettes for a minimal fee for a period not to exceed as decided by the executive committee from time to time.
3. $5.00 per cassette shall be charge d to issuer as cost recover for failure to return them.
4. The library committee shall be entrusted with the responsibility of the video club.